It's a lovely Wednesday morning :) spent the morning with my mommy and daddy at the park. They are healthy people, so while they were jogging, I'm playing with the swing :*
Feel the morning breeze, breath in the morning air, surrounded by greeneries. I put on my earphones , and start playing some songs. The love songs in my playlist that I replayed for a thousand times, the songs that made me feel much better after listening to them, the songs that described how i felt. Yes, the same old love songs by Taylor Swift, but it doesn't sound the same anymore.
As I was looking around , observing, I saw an old man doing chin ups. To be frank, I was really surprised by this old man. He's in his late sixties I suppose, yet he's still strong. His muscles were firm despite of his dry and skeletal arms. He looked healthy. After doing a few times of chin ups, he stopped and rested on the bench. I can tell that he was tired, but he didnt give up. Once again, he stood up and attempt to do chin ups.
I guess I've learnt something new today D E T E R M I N A T I O N.
We shouldn't give up on life so easily. Everything happens for a reason :)
No comments:
Post a Comment