I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Justice is just a word

50 random facts about me - FIFTH. I always complain. 


Kelly and Melvin have been asking me to keep my blog updated for weeeeeks, and today I finally had the urge to blog again. For the past few months, too many things had happened, but I just didn't have the mood to blog about them.

YESYES, I often complain about how my life sucks, how I admire others life, how unfortunate I am to be me blablabla ...

But, Melvin told me something, that really changed my mind. At least, I have a wonderful family, I have a brain that functions well, and most importantly, I have people who care about me a lot. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
It's wonderful to learn new things, and these months, I've learnt that Justice is just a word , it seems like it exists, but sadly NO. In this world, Money is our new god, there is no more fair or unfair, those who has the power gets to control this world. Not to mention that I'm really pissed off my those people that thinks with money, they can buy anything ,but if I'm rich, I think I'll do the same thing. The fact is, most of the people will think that spending money to purchase a luxurious car or branded handbags which are extremely expensive are ridiculous, but tell me, if you are a millionaire ,will you do the same thing? Once you're rich, the people your hang out with are different, the things you do will change and your mindset will eventually change too.
Im pissed , but I must learn to control myself , because it's none of my concern. I was never my business and it will never be my business. So, I pretend I didn't see anything, I pretend I didnt hear anything , and what i've said in this post, I pretend that I didn't say anything :P

No offense ,I'm just expressing what I really feel right now (:

Stay tuned for more :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment