I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Friday, November 11, 2011

Primay Meh-Moh-Ries :)

SJK(C)Tsun Jin is still the same old school , not much difference compared to last two years. Still so Nice and Comfortable. My purpose to go back to school besides to attend the Graduation Ceremony, was to meet my old friends, BESTIES and my Teachers. Madam Chan didn't change much, still so kind and pretty ; Mr Lee was still a nice and friendly person , LOL. Sadly, my coach has almost forgotten me, but at last he still remembers my nick name * WYEE* means i'm hard to forget huh ? :P JKJK *self admiring. HAHA. 

This year's ceremony was beyond my expectation. Honestly, I thought it will be bored since it isn't my graduation year and I usually won't pay attention to the performance, but it was quite FUN after all :) Took pictures with Kels and Janice <3 Same old Janice hasn't change much, still so quiet yet funny ;Kelly's much more prettier, AWW * ENVY ENVY. 

There's nothing much to blog about since not all of my classmates went back to school. But overall yesterday night was awesome :) HERE's one of the picture , still waiting kels to upload more :D 

*epic* hahahha.The left one was kelly, and the i'm at the right :D
How cute are we ? HEH. *perasan?* don't care :X

WHENVANILLAMEETSCHOCOLATE <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment