I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Life after exam.

Another day at school , doing nothing. I've spent most of my time playing Monopoly Deal with my classmates :P Won three times in a row last Friday, and I got 1 Deal Breaker and 2 Just Say No just not * wakaka * AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME :D I wish I could get the 100 bucks from government faster, but I also heard that they aren't distributing it to us , so are they GIVING or NOT GIVING? Quick Quick, two more days of school then I'm free ! OHMAIGOSH, Singapore, party and outings ! Here I come :D hehehes.

Went to Mid Valley yesterday :D *Pictures*

HEH. Thanks DADDY <3


EPIC :P

Is my brother cute? Ngeks ! 

Pizza for me and my brother :D


Taken by MUMMY <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment