I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Deepavali :)

One week Deepavali holiday :D Happy Deepavali to my Indian Friends <3 ! Since I'm not celebrating, I'm stucked at home. Well, things didn't go as I planned, I planned to STUDY MORE ; PLAY LESS, But I went PLAY MORE ; STUDY LESS :'(

I've been spending 3/4 of my time a day to play and just 1/4 to study, I'm sure I'm gonna screw all the papers , SAD. I tried to study but I always end up facebooking or tweeting and now I'm blogging xD NGYEKS <:) I don't have the mood to study Science now, since it's confirmed B :'( To be honest, I HATE SCIENCE ! I don't know why, but if you let me choose Geography or Science, I prefer Geo. Science is pathetic! Need to memorize all the facts, and it isn't related to each other which makes me tired of it!! Urgh, those who are good in Science, can you please suggest any method for me to study Science? I tried to Love Science, but it won't work !~ *sobs*

I don't know what happened to me these few weeks but I think I've spent too much . _ . Normally, 30rm is enough for me to use for 2 weeks but I'd already used up 40rm this week :O DAMN, I really gonna start saving money now. HAHAHA :)! Dammit, this post is gonna be about Deepavali, I end up crapping about other issues of mine again -.- , swt. Hmm, I don't really know anything about Deepavali, I just know that there should be lots of Curry foods * heard it from Hitz.FM xP * although I don't eat spicy food, but the smell of curry from my neighbor seriously makes me HUNGRY ! I really wanna just go into their house and steal some of their curry foods * YUMMY <3 NYAHAHAH, I'm being random , LOLS xD

NEGKS ! :P


Science !  X.X

2 comments: