I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Organic fruits VS regular fruits.

People say that Organic fruits are way more better than non-organic fruits , and I also found that it is true. Some people say that eating regular fruits are pointless because they aren't ORGANIC fruits and it doesn't contain any nutrition  -.- But the thing is the price for organic fruits are much more expensive than regular fruits and not all families can afford to pay for it, so if regular fruits doesn't contain any nutrition, those people who cant afford to pay for Organic foods will all be unhealthy ? That is quite ridiculous tho .. I searched the difference between Organic fruits and non-organic fruits through google, and I get this result.


  1. Pesticides. It's true that Organic Fruits are grown without using any pesticides, and people usually buy organic fruits to limit their exposure to residues . But the result shows that the amount of pesticides found in fruits poses a very small health risk.                                                                                                 .
  2. Quality and appearance. Organic Fruits have the same quality compare with the regular fruits. The difference is how it produce. Organic fruits spoil faster because it isn't treated with any waxes or preservatives, it also will appear in an odd shape , varying colours or different size.                               .
  3. Taste. Some people say they can taste difference between organic and non organic fruits , but some say they taste the same. Taste is just a personal consideration.
Copyrights to askville.amazon.com

For me , Organic Fruits and Regular fruits are almost the same , it's just that Organic fruits are grown with an unpolluted environment and farmers didn't spray any pesticides on it. But I really need an answer for this , is Organic Fruits way more healthier than Regular Fruits ?! If you know the answer for my question , please tell me at the chatbox , thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment