I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Friday, May 27, 2011

Imma Living Thing :)

Fiction , In fiction , In fiction <3

Teacher's Day was bored :'( I shouldn't go to school today , I felt like I wasted six and a half hour sitting in the auditorium doing nothing. Haha , Me and Xin Hui are too unlucky to born to be ticklish xD , they just can't stop tickling us in the auditorium ,hahaha !

TICKLISH , I wonder if every person is ticklish or not. I mean , does anyone in this world isn't afraid of tickle in EVERY SINGLE PART OF THE BODY?! I dun understand why most of the guys in my class isn't ticklish , is it because of genetics or what ? Chris said it's because his brother always tickle him last time which made him not afraid of tickle now -.- , that's quite idiotic *xD* , but is it true ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment