I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved❥
Friday, February 18, 2011
Never Ever .
I argued with my Mother. Cool right ? Hahah, I really envy those girls that are good with their mother, like they can tell their mother everything. But me , DAMN , I always end up arguing with my mom , I don't know why ! Everytime when I start asking her or talk to her about my personal issues or problem something like that , we'll end up arguing. wtf! I wish my mom is like my dad , I can talk to my dad everything and he'll listen to me patiently and give a solution to me , see what a great father I have ?! Loly . Do you all have any suggestions for me about how to have a good communication with my mother? If you have , please tell me , I really need your help ! I just cant talk with my mom in a calm and peaceful way, Never Ever ! Eff it !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
eh~~u can lah~(I listen my teacher)but u have a lot of courage!
ReplyDeleteoldest way:embrace yr mom and tell her “I love/like you!♥♥”
Whether oldest?==
ReplyDelete