I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Thursday, November 4, 2010

LOL-ed .

Shout out guys , finals are finally OVER ! I'm gonna enjoy my holidays and i'm not going to care nor worry about my results until holiday ends ! My holidays schedule are sleep , eat , play , sleep ,eat

Me , my mom and her friends went to Fahrenheit today. Err , it was quite awkward cause their like thousands of people queuing from KL Plaza , U turn then only to Fahrenheit. At first , I dunno what's going on and I thought that those people are lining up for movies or concert. Those guys are scary, you can't imagine how long the line is until you really been there. After seeing the long queue , we changed our minds and went to Pavilion. 

Once we walked into Pav , I feel kinda relieved . Peace and quiet , unlike Fahrenheit ! Thinking back now, those guys that are queuing out there , are they out of their minds?! They queue like 2 hours out there just to go into that shop ! and they aren't necessary buying clothes there , I Ann Yap will never do something like that , NEVER ! *xcept for buying my idol's concert ticket =D*

I'm going to Cameron highland tomorrow ! Hope that i'll have some fun there ,cause it's raining quite often these days . 

STAY TUNED FOR MORE ;)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete