I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sherlock Holmes.

Skipped school today <3 . I didn't skip school on purpose, I really aren't feeling well.

Went to Leisure Mall yesterday. Speaking of Leisure mall , my purpose to shop there is just for Popular :))) aww , I just wish I can stay in that shop, then I can read all the books there for free! I bought a storybook called Sherlock Holmes. I'm not like his number one fan or whatsoever , he just happens to be one of my idol since I watched an anime called Detective Academy Q.
They separated the story into two volumes , I bought volume 1 . It cost me about RM29.90 , it's not really expensive to me cause most of the classical stories are quite expansive, furthermore it's a quite famous movie. So the price is quite reasonable :))) I read a few pages of it, although the way the author wrote is quite different from  what I read previously ,but I still can manage to understand the story.

I hope I can memorize every single chapter in Geografy and Sejarah , JYJY! 
Screw you , fasa 2 xD

No comments:

Post a Comment