HOLIDAAAAAAAAYS ;D
Those teachers cheated us! They said we will know our streaming results Monday , so I went to school on Monday . Monday , (almost all of us went to school) but they said we'll know our streaming results on Tuesday. Tuesday , (almost all of us went to school) . Guess what the teachers said , they said we'll know our streaming results next year ! I was like .... wth? Damn , I wasted two days time by doing nothing but to wait the streaming results in school ! ==
Since the Secret Santa thingy is over , Shaoz , Yi Mun and others suggested another game. The Secret Valentines Day Lover *saw it from Shaoz latest post.* That means I have to give a present to a boy , and I feel that's a little awkward cause I dunno what to give to a boy !! Urgh , what do boys like for presents ? O.O btw , i'm Vanessa Lee's secret santa , I gave her a Blue candle holder and a cute box. I really hope that she'll like it , cause I spend like almost a few hours to choose that . =D
Well , it's hols now ! Hope that 'that thing' won't bother me from enjoying it ! No , actually , it WON'T , and it never will :)
God bless u!
ReplyDeleteSlowly wait!