I usually look forward to holidays , Study-free , Book-free and last but not least rules-free ! I'm already freaking bored although today is only the third day of hols , I really don't know how to survive anymore . And that's why , I need outings =D I hope that y'all can plan many many outings , and hopefully my father will allow me to go since it's hols , come on-h !! Monday Monday Monday , Pavilion with Kels and Rachel :)) Crazy Crazy Crazy ! I wish I can but lots and lots of things , since I'm not really familiar in Pav , Kels should lead me . hahaha =)
Before I know that Mel is in love with Victoria Justice, I was freaked out when he told me that he has a girl friend! *I din't know that he was so powerful =x* LOL , I googled Victoria Justice , and found out that she's actually the main actress in the show - Victorious. Firstly , I thought the " hawt " that Mel used to describe Victoria was the Megan-Fox's-hawt , But i think his " hawt " means cute , rite ??
No comments:
Post a Comment