My father brought me and my lil bro to KL convention center that I begged my father to bring me there for the Popular book fest. When I walk in to the exhibition hall, I was amazed that the books are nicely arranged on the shelves. In my opinion , book fest are always crowded with people walking around , hot and the books are all on the floor *this image kept poping up in my mind cause the influence of yesterdays star paper cover* so that's why i'm kinda shocked when I went in , books are arranged according to their categories, cold and huge ! This is the second time that I been in book fest, cause previously i'm not really into reading.
I bought quite a lot of books. What's funny is I can't find Percy Jackson at the 'fantasy' shelve. I really love all the books I bought yesterday ! <33
No comments:
Post a Comment