I heart hanging our with friends, I heart meeting old friends especially BFFs.
It all happens yesterday. Kelly called me and asked me whether free on Wednesday or not , since it's hols and I don't have any events or tuition on that day, and of course i'm free. She asked me whether wanna go hang out at Pavilion or not, I was so happy cause I'm already 60% sure that my dad will allow me to go. But when I'm facebooking, I saw Yu Joe invite me to go Pavilion with them this Friday. Firstly, I wanted to refuse them cause I already promised Kel , but I really wan to hang out with both of them , and I know that i'm greedy. II II called me to ask my father whether he allows me to go both or not, but it's quite obvious that he won't allow,cause my father is all about discipline =( and furthermore, if I refuse both of the invitation, i won't gain anything , but if i ask my dad whether can go both or not , i'm scared that he'll be angry and don't let me to go neither of those invitation , so second thought , it's a no-win situation to me. Last night, i made my decision which is going on Friday , cause Joon Hoe said if I didn't go he can't go also , which makes me feel guilty. But I seriously really wanna hang out with Kel too ! WTH =(
No comments:
Post a Comment