Finally ! St.John's exam is over .
I reached at ST.John's HQ at 7.26am this morning . I woke up late today, so it's quiet fortunate that I'm not late to the HQ . After I reached to the hq, I only found out that exam actually starts at 8.30am == I can sleep for one more hour if I knew the actual time ... They are two badges, the first one was our school - SMK SBS , and SMK SBU .
The exam is finally STARTED _____
While waiting for our turn, me and Ky Li are superb nervous outside, I'm actually shivering outside before some of our seniors that just came out of the exam room told us : " The bandaging examiner is so damn strict and fierce ! He even scold us for doing wrong the bandaging !! " The moment when I heard that , I was like ... DAMN , hopeless ...
After waiting for 1 hour plus, finally is our turn - Ky Li , Ee San , Viing Yiie and me. We did transportation and recovery position. My recovery position is okay, since Ky Li did it first , so I can manage to calm myself down and get opportunity to reassure the steps to do it. I'm not sure that whether I can pass my transportation or not , cause the madam - our transportation examiner asked us to do any type of transportation that our MIC thought us. Firstly , me , Ky Li and Janell wanted to do fore and aft, but we saw Ee San's group did it also , so we changed our minds to four-handed-seat instead of doing fore and aft. But after we reached in front of the examiner , the madam asked us why we did this method , the three of us was like erh ... luckily Ky Li said that four handed seat is safer since my leg is injured ..... The examiner said something like transportation is a method that blablabla.... she gave many ' useless for not, but useful for the future' things to us .. swt.
Later *very long later* , I went in to do CPR , my cpr is a disaster ! Don't mention about it == . After that , Choking Charlie. It was quite OKAY , since the examiner thought me the correct way to do Heimlich Maneuver.
Last , BANDAGING . We're unfortunate to have that fierce-and-strict examiner examine us. He asked us questions before we start to do bandaging and dressing. I answered the first question . But later he asked - what is the sign and symptoms of bruise . I know the meaning of bruise , but the thing is I don't know how to tell the examiner in a correct sentence ! Damn it .
HOPE THAT I'LL PASS =D
No comments:
Post a Comment