It's been a few days since I uploaded my blog, sorry for the late late late post , cause i'm busy watching anime .
Well , let's start from this Monday. It's the first day of school since Hari Raya hols, people say back to school blues, but I don't really have this kind of feelings that day. Our school invited an OKU to our school that day. Although she's a lil retarded, but I seriously respect her. She used her legs to colour and draw pictures. Firstly, I don't really think that's a challenge cause I didn't try it before. After that, our teacher called us to form a circle class by class, then we must cooperate to use our legs or mouth to decorate the cloth with the title - 1 Malaysia. I used my left leg to write the word ' MALAYSIA ' and ' 1 Cendana ' at the cloth, it is freaking difficult to control my left leg, and my leg is blocking my view, so I can't really see what i'm writing. Well, I'm kinda satisfied with my writings since this is the first time I tried . I feel kinda happy cause I finally contributed something for my class , although it isn't really nice =D
____________
Yesterday during science class, we went to the science lab. OMG, our whole class was so damn noisy that I hardly can hear what's the teacher saying. Those ' genius' think that they are so smart that they can laugh loudly when teacher is discussing and they didn't even hear what's the teacher saying! Come on la, I know you're smart but please think of others who are not really good at Science like me need to really pay attention to the teacher ! Those backstabbers just know how to gossip and use the others to do their work. Eg. since those genius didn't pay attention , when teacher wants us to pass up our work , they'll 'act' that they are so close to you, act cute to you to get your answers ! I hate that ~ Since yu're so smart and you don't need to listen to the teacher, then what for you wanna copy mine ?! Can you all please shut the **** up when teacher is talking ?
P/S : To those who are studying at my class ' xcept Xin Hui ' , after reading this please don't misunderstand that I'm talking about you. So , don't be so perasan and scold me at school . Thanks =)
No comments:
Post a Comment