I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

title with no title.

It's been almost one week since i updated my blog. well, staying back for St.John today is a topic that makes me wanna blog about it. I stayed back at school from 2.00pm to 4.00pm at school for St.John First Aid class. Technically , it's just half an hour practice for me. Me xin hui and Viing Yiie went to condo to have a lunch, when we're back , it's already 1.50pm+ if i'm not wrong . Then we went back to our class to find SOMETHING that you shouldn't know xP . After that, since Viing Yiie wants to buy some Choki-Choki at Utara so I accompany her to go buy , since that's now her purpose x) Who cares? I have benefit to eat free choki-chokis .

 When we're back , The First Aid class is already started, but then someone told us that Ee San's pencil box has been STOLD by Mr or Miss Nobody , so we start to search for her pencil box with some stupid ways that i shouldn't tell everyone here == After that , I sat down with some of my friends and Watch them bandaging . Then me and Viing Yiie went to watch some of the girls are painting for the Chinese Camp which I think i'll take part in it next Saturday ^^ They're painting were GREAT compare to me, if i'm the one who's suppose to paint it, I think i'll ruined the thing . Seriously , my drawing and coloring are a piece of SHIT . and it'll never ever change =) "never say never " 

Me , Cliff , Yu Xuan , YY and Xin Hui went to play badminton at 3.30pm , but Xin Hui went there late , cause she has here Taekwondo o.o haha , luckily Pearly and Wan Jiun are not in the First Aid class today, if not it'll be a lil harder to sneak out to play badminton xD 

Today is the funnest Wednesday i've ever had . LOLS ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment