AHAHAHAHA =) I'm damn happy today ! I chopped a wood during KH today . I know i'm quite insane and hipper , but this is really my first wood chopping or cutting day <3 Me and my group haven't finish the next step yet, so we need to wait till next Wednesday to continue , i guess. I always wished that KH time will pass faster , but not this time , I really hope that the time will stop and lemme finish my work , cause i'm really very excited to finish the work !! OHAMGIEBUSTEDBOOSTAHMYBABY !!! x)))
Thanks to Yu Xuan that landed me his thumb drive to copy maple. HEHE =)) I played maple almost for three hours plus today , thanks to him that guide me , if not , i think i'll get fed up half way xP I'm a theif now , so beware !! RAWR , hahaha. This is th first time that I'm so rich by earning in two hours ! haha, i know it's consider slow to those PROS , but i admit i'm a newbie .
I just re-watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire cause Xin Hui said that Robert Pattinson act in that chapter ! He really did , and how come I didn't realize at all? I'm so happy to watch him act again and it makes me miss Breaking Dawn now .. URGH ! waiting till next year August .. PLEASE .
No comments:
Post a Comment