I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello December !

CHRISTMAS <3

Since Christmas is around the corner, I painted my nails with dark pink , or * light red * whatever -.-, well, Christmas should be colourful right ? :P


HEHE, it's a cute color, but my fingers somehow looks shorter with it , but I don't care :P Well, boredom leads to random, I repaint and repaint my nails with different colors, and I find that pink is kinda cute. HAHAH. I wanna have a new hair style, any suggestions ?
Oh god, I really really need to start cleaning my OHMYGOSHEXTREMELYMESSYLIKEBBQ room. Honestly, I clean my room regularly, but it just gets messier and messier , idk why =P

So it's DECEMBER peeps ! The last month for 2011 <3 I have a feeling that this month, is gonna be a great month for me :) LOVES ! 

:P 



No comments:

Post a Comment