I find it kinda pointless to go to school that day , because we spent the whole morning listening to Malay poem thingy and a talk for the e-kamus. After recess , it's the holy mama science class =.= , then we went to the library because out Moral teacher din went to school.
See that ?! We spent 6 hours and 30 minutes at school doing nothing !! I rather stay at home and study myself , within 6 hours + , I can finish my Sejarah chapter 4 ! Our school thinks that it's so fun to randomly arrange some pointless events or talks , seriously , I rather study in class than listening to those meaningless stuffs.
Another thing , I think that the government and the teachers still doesn't understand the word " weekend ". I thought weekends are meant for students to rest and relax, but I do not know why they wanna replace school holidays at Saturday and parents arrange tuition for their children on Saturday, so what's the point of having "weekends" if they misused it?! If they still do not understand the word "weekend" , they can refer to the chorus part of the song - Friday by Rebecca Black .
It's Friday , Friday
Gonna get down on Friday
Everbody's lookin' forward to the WEEKEND, WEEKEND
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday ,
Everybody's looking forward to the WEEKEND.
See that ?!
Looking Forward to The Weekend ! If parents arrange tuitions on Saturday or Sunday , and schools have holiday replacements on Saturday, then no one will be looking forward TO THE WEEKEND anymore! Then what for to make Saturdays and Sundays a holiday?! They just do not understand the meaning of Weekend !
No comments:
Post a Comment