I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My type of guy =]

1. Do you need him/ her to be good looking?
Yeah , but not necessary VERY.

2. Smart?
average should be okay.

3. Preferred age?
Not younger than me , max 3-4 years older than me.

4. Preferred height?
As long as he's taller than me.

5. How about sense of humor?
Duh! need !

6. How about piercings?
Depends if the guy suits it or not.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Of course YES .

8. Pink hair?
I wont fall in love with a gay !

9. Mushy or no?
Mushy means that they say sappy things and act all lovey-dovey, giving puppy-dog eyes to their sweetheart and calling them names like ''pookie bear''.
Ewww ~~ this is the eww-est question ever !

10. Thin or fat?
normal

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
Chinese ,as long as I love him =D

12. Long hair or short hair?
Short, but not too short.

13. Plastic or metal?
Metal.

14. Smells good?
 Of course.

15. Smoker?
100% NOH !

16. Drinker?
hmm, yeah .

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
???

18. Muscular?
YES!

19. Plays piano?
As long as he knows music ! YES actually ... 

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
yeah , as long as he knows music.

21. Plays violin?
yes , as long as he knows music !

22. Sings very well?
not nesscary

23. Vain?
Not too vain.

24. With glasses?
hmm , i don't mind.

25. With braces?
no!!!

26. Shy type?
Shy ? in which sense ? 

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
normal should do .

28. Active or passive?
Active.

29. Tight or bomb?
what the hell does this mean?

30. Singer or dancer?
Dancer more!

31. Stunner?
.... okay .

32. Hiphop?
YES!!!

33. Earrings?
yup.

34. Mr. count-my-ex-boyfriends-until-you-drop?
No.

35. Dimples?
doesnt matter

36. Bookworm?
never!

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
no , ewwww ~

38. Playful?
Not too much.

39. Flirt?
depends.

40. Poem writer?
no it sucks

41. Serious?
At certain time. 

42. Campus crush?
No ! better don't .

43. Painter?
nope

44. Religious?
No.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
a little teasing is okay

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
internet freak is better ...

47. Speaks 20 languages?
HAHA ! yeah , if possible xD

48. Loyal or faithful?
loyal .

49. Good kisser? 
Hmm, yeeeesssss

50. Loves children?
not nessacarry.

51. Loves me?
YESS <3

52. Cute?
haha , dunnoh!

Tagged by Lee Shao Schan .

No comments:

Post a Comment