I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hell yeah !

In the toilet . LOLS, I look awkward ==
Dunno how , and why Shaoz took a picture of me ..
Our Ice-cream !! 
We're in Pizza Hut !!
Source : by Lee Shao Schan 

Today was awesome yet bored . haha xD

Today is the best day every among the holidays within t his two weeks *i guess so* Get to meet Yu Joe , Pei Yong , Carmen , Ky Li , Shaoz , Kitty and Joon Hoe. At first, they went Old Town Kopitiam to have breakfast while waiting for our arrival, cause me and Joon Hoe are late x) Then we went to 'find' GSC to take our tickets that Pei Yong booked that day. We still had one hour plus until the movie starts, so after some argument, well not really argue, DISCUSS is much more suitable . So after we DISCUSS where to hang out , we chose Baskin Robin , me and Shaoz share the ice-cream , I chose Vanilla , and she chose chocolate latte something which I can't really remember. Can't deny that I ate some of hers , shhh!!!

After some chit-chat there at BR, times up ! it's 1.30pm , so we rush up to GSC and star queuing for popcorn! Me and Shaoz shared set Combo two , which is one coke and one box of popcorn , cause we're afraid that we cant finish it as we already ate ice-cream. After buying popcorn, we rushed into the hall and guess what, the movie hadn't started yet , swt rite? The movie that we watched was Grown Ups and it was superb funny yet a lil perverted . Me and Shaoz were awesome popcorn eaters , we almost finished it during the ads , luckily Shaoz told me to stop eating , so I managed to control myself a little. During the movie, which is in the middle part, we finished the coke and the popcorn, but Ky Li and Carmen can't finish their popcorn, and I dunno why can't they finish it, it's tasty you know !!

So, after the movie , we went for Pizza Hut ! Of course , we ordered meal 6 , which is  only suitable for 6 peoples , so we decided to share cause some of us are still full. Shaoz went home earlier cause she and her parents need to go to her grandma's house, so see her at Ee San's party ! Okay, went she went back, I paid the bill in Pizza Hut , and you know what ? The service text is Rm6.50 ! wth ?? Shit it ! Damn expensive, even Joon Hoe said : next time we come here , we self service la ! LMAO ~ We didn't do anything much after Shaoz went home, we just hang around and walk around , oh yea ! I bought a cute key chain in S&J !

Today was FUN , hehe =DD Hope it'll be another gathering next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment