I tried, I cried, I lied, I learnt ; but most of all, I loved❥
Monday, August 23, 2010
Addicted , again ?
I seldom update my blog these few weeks. Busy mapling with my friends == . I've been addicted to it once , and it turn my life upside down ! Luckily, my father reformat the laptop , and my life went right-side-up again . BUT , I didn't know this game was so powerful that it makes me addicted to it again. I didn't know what is sooo special about it, it's just killing some cute monsters and level up == Most-of-my friends are seriously insane about this , they can use at 4 days to up till 70 level , WTH? My friends are kinda like my sponsors in Maple since i'm the only girl who's playing in our class and I used 4 days to earn 2m which is much much many for me, and I didn't touch a single penny of it xPP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment